Growing up, I used to ask my mom to make corndogs every day. I could never get enough of the smoked hot dog flavor and the crispiness of the corndog. Today I still love corndogs and I don’t know any kid that doesn’t like them. I wonder what makes corndogs so popular with kids? Maybe it’s because it is a summer carnival classic? No matter why your children (big and small) like them, they will be delighted to try our Easy Homemade Corndog Bites. They are the easiest corndogs that you will ever make. They are perfect for any occasion- graduations, game-day, birthday parties, and much more. Enjoy!
Easy Homemade Corndog Bites
- 10 pack Hotdogs
- 2—8.5 ounces Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, eggs, and milk until combined.
- Cut each hotdog into 4 equal pieces.
- Next, coat a mini muffin pan well with the softened butter.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of corn muffin mix into each muffin tin and place a hotdog in the middle of each one.
- Bake in oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool, then dip into mustard, ketchup, or your favorite hotdog topping.
- Enjoy these tasty little bites! Makes approximately 30.
Craving more? You might be interested in these recipes:
Don’t be deceived by the short list of everyday ingredients — these egg puffs are something special.
The pastel colors of these colorful Spring Whoopie Pies will instantly make you think of Spring.
These precious miniature cheesecakes topped with lemon curd are not only cute, but they’re also amazingly tasty!