Halloween is one of our favorite times of the year. While patiently waiting for Halloween to come, we have been doing lots of crafts, paintings and super fun recipes. Just like every year, we made these cute Halloween Rice Krispies covered with butter icing and sprinkles and our favourite Wickedly Fun Halloween Cupcakes. We also started to think about some Halloween Home Decor Ideas and thought about creating these cute Pumpkin Foam Face Fridge Magnets. Get all the materials that you will need and try to make them this week. They are so easy to make and will look really cool on your fridge! Here is how to make your own Pumpkin Foam Faces Fridge Magnets:
Pumpkin Foam Faces Fridge Magnets
What you will need
- Cut a large pumpkin out of the orange foam.
- Cut a stem and two small leaves out of the green felt.
- Cut two jack-o-lantern faces out of the black felt. Make sure to have 2 sets of eyes, 2 noses, and 2 mouths.
- Glue a magnet on the backs of each of your cutout pieces, glue two magnets on the pumpkin.
- Put your pumpkin and all the other pieces on the fridge.
- Let the kids have fun making different faces on the pumpkin.
- Have fun!
I’m sure that your whole family will enjoy making these Pumpkin Foam Faces Fridge Magnets. They also make the perfect Halloween gift for teachers and friends. Don’t you think? Come back to let us know how it went!
Do you have a favourite Halloween craft? We would like to know everything about it!
You might also like: